Support new managers
in the workflow
Equip new managers with the tools, insights and support they need in their new role,
with guidance for handling even the toughest situations.
Tap into real-life situations and connect new managers with experts to prepare them
even before they start based on what their most experienced managers know and do.
for a fraction of the cost
It’s much quicker and cheaper to provide digital resource rather than creating courses – and much more effective.
Use targeted digital resources to address real concerns at the point-of-need whilst keeping your new managers in the workflow.
Track progress and improve
in real time
Easily evaluate performance and ensure your new managers are where they need to be.
Digital resources can be easily adjusted and improved over time so that they increase in value with every piece of feedback received.
Built for the way your people learn
Looop Management training
- Fast, bite-sized and immediately relevant
- Can be viewed and applied on-demand
- Quick and easy for anyone to create
- Easy to update and improve based on feedback
- Hyper-relevant insights from respected peers and successful staff
- Never more than a click away from an answer
- Lean, agile and constantly evolving with your business
Traditional Management training
- Long, in-depth and all-encompassing
- Delivered outside of the regular workflow
- Lengthy, involved development cycle
- Limits content creation to L&D or business specialists
- Generic principles and processes that may not apply
- Requires digging through training modules to find needed info
- Expensive and slow to update
See Looop in action,
then give it a try.
Get a live private demo of what Looop can do.
We’ll help you get started, then turn you loose on a free trial.
Schedule a Demo